I’m a multimedia marketer and entrepreneur with 10 years experience building tech companies, and a tech nonprofit.
My companies and executive teams have been featured on NPR, Bloomberg, 435 Magazine, Silicon Prairie News, KCUR and in White House, IARPA and DARPA technology articles.
As a Business Leader:
- Developed world leading Unmanned Aerial System Programs (Civilian and Defense Drone Programs).
- Built and led senior executive teams.
- Developed strategic partnerships and raised seed series and series A investment through grants and investors.
- Built and sold a tech startup in KC through social media marketing.
As a PMC:
- Supported Counter UAS, Counterterrorism, Counter Narcotics, Counter Trafficking In Persons, Civil Affairs, SIGINT, etc.
- Created Standard Operating Procedures, Tactics Techniques, Training Programs
- Over 6000 hours of UAS Operations
As a Tech Nerd:
- Co-created 2 mobile apps showcasing advanced image classification and the power of crowd sourced computation.
- Design, build, and maintain multiple websites.
- Build large flying robots
- I make autonomous machines that roam my neighborhood. (not a joke, I actually do this)
- I track coyotes using machine vision and crowd sourced doorbell cameras. I then deep fake my dog into the videos and upload them to my neighborhood facebook page.(not a joke, I actually do this)
- Oh and I’m a Veteran